Sunday, August 29, 2010

"insert busy signal here"

Holy Mother of busyness. I have been so ridiculously busy. School started at UVU, and I not only interpret classes, but am involved with scheduling, and rescheduling all the 30+ interpreters and transcribers, with the almost 50 deaf students. That is A LOT of work. I worked a lot of overtime this week. I love all the classes I am interpreting so far though.


I also went to a GREAT concert with a GREAT friend this week. My friend Julie (from my Mission days) went to SLC and saw a free Twilight concert in the park of She and Him! (SLC puts on these concerts for free every thurs in the summer, and this was the last one. The first started with Modest Mouse.)


Anyway I, like many of you, LOVE Zooey Deschanel. She (and him) was great! They had lots of energy, and she worked that tambourine and ukulele. If they play anywhere around your city...go! It was a great time. Julie and I had a picnic, (Kneaders, yum!) and caught up since we haven't seen each other in a couple years! Love that girl!.

Anyway, I haven't had much time to blog, and this week may be the same, so just wanted to write a quick one. Oh, and as a last thought from Jerilyn the wise one, (just say it in an Asian accent and picture me stroking an invisible long thing beard.)

"I can do hard things."

I learned that this week, and it just seems more interesting with an accent. Peace out!

2 comments:

Meddy said...

Love you too! It was so much fun seeing you.

I will send pictures as soon as my computer gets fixed.

Roberta said...

I love love love She & Him!!! I saw them at Coachella, it's a music and arts festival in Cali.

Great picture of Zooey D., btw!