Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"hint, hint"

So I get 2 magazines in the mail now.
One is Glamour. The other is Fitness.

Only problem?
I never subscribed to them.



Is somebody not-so-subtly trying to tell me something?
(and my name is spelled correctly...highly suspicious.)

Rude.

Why couldn't the magazines be called something like The "Your Perfect the Way You Are" magazine.


This reminds me of the time I got emails from several different websites like "Baby To Bee" and "Motherhood", saying "congratulations on your pregnancy! Your baby now has head-to-toe bodily hair, and fingernails! Here is a free countdown to the happy day!"
People. I have never been even close to pregnant. They even had my home address and phone number! Someone was playing a dirty trick!
Never found out the dirty rat behind this kind gesture, but I wish I had thought of it first cause it was pretty funny.
{Except the part where they had all my info and I had to call numerous places to cancel all my "subscriptions."}

Well, I'm gonna go try out some new "Bun-bustin' work out moves" and the new "must-have lip-plumper for spring." Oh wait, no I'm not.

4 comments:

Lacey Voris said...

i got the fitness magazine too and i never signed up too! what is happening???

Taylor Morgan said...

wait a minute this is so weird! the same thing is going on with us. I now get sent "OK" magazine to me and James gets sent "Martha Stewart" in his name haha. we never signed up but they keep coming!

rachel said...

I l.o.v.e. Glamour! Don't be offended, realize that some sucker paid for it and this is great karma for you....or forward all your subscriptions to me!

miss you :(

momo said...

Yes, I ski but I also love Utah because it's just beautiful. I just can't get enough of your blog. You're an amazing writer! And sure, I'd love to be blogging buddies! :D