Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo day #1

"my {unfortunate} view today"


I was at my desk for most of the day today.

Which is unfortunate because its not interpreting. You know, my chosen profession.

{this may or may not be one of the reasons I came home from work and walked straight to my bed and passed out for a solid 2 hours}
Lately I have been doing a LOT of giving accommodations to students with disabilities and the like.  That is the other part of my job that I took on when I accepted the position here.  My co-worker who is the Disability Coordinator and the other 1/2 of the Disability Student Services department, has taken a sabbatical for a few months to finish her dissertation, so guess who is the ENTIRE Disability Student Services department for the semester?!  Yup... "moi."  Plus she and I have become good friends and now I am a lone wolf. : (

More on that later. But for now, this is my view for more of the day than I would prefer.  

No comments: