Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Photo Day #14

#14. "Heart"


 I was trying to think of  a creative way to photograph this, and thought maybe I could use the mirror to get a picture of just my eye through the heart or something.  Well that didn't work, because i was trying to use my camera phone and everything was blurry or weird.  

And then..... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....by accident or magic...
.
.
.
.
...something happened that struck my funny bone....
.
.
.
.
.
.
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
.....and it made me laugh until all my makeup came off... 
 .
 .
.....and I am still laughing.....
 .
 .
.
 .
 .
 .
 .
...this happened....
.
.
.
.
 .
(peek-a-boo)


I feel like i should send this out next year in card form and scare everyone I know, yes?

5 comments:

Miraleeh said...

Oh wow! Words escape me right now! But then I am too busy laughing (and crying)!

Dad. said...

LOL, Love it!
For some reason you look a little "quieter" here, like Mums the word ~lol!

Daydream Believer said...

Eek!! It is scary!! I mean, you're gorgeous, but this looks like the cover of a scary movie!!

leah jane said...

This is awesome!!

Taylor Morgan said...

this is so cute! I love this!