Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sometimes you feel like a Nut....


....Or sometimes you feel like this...



When I turned 25, my roommates (who, incidentally, were all 18) put this on the door of our apartment for all to see, with my name on it, and "Over the Hill" signs and decorations everywhere.
This was almost 2 years ago, and there are some days when I literally feel like this. Today is one of those days. Maybe its the dreary rain, but I feel like I feel like-slash-look like this today. I think I am gonna excercise tomorrow and give myself one heck of a mani-pedi & makeover. This is the ultimate frump day. But watch out, Thursday! After my frumpy feelings are over, I am gonnna be rockin the most unfrumpy me ever! (ok "unfrumpy" still leaves a lot to be desired, but its the best I can promise.)

2 comments:

rachel said...

If you're not feeling unfrumpy by Thursday afternoon you must call me and help will be on the way! (I think you're amazing)

Brittany Anne said...

Hahaha... love the poster.