Saturday, July 31, 2010

I feel like Im taking crazy pills

Sometimes I feel like I am the only normal one around. Especially when driving. To describe this in more detail, I have added a graph for clarity:


So there you have it. Something tells me I may not be the only one who feels this way. But I am pretty sure I am the only good driver out there. yeah.

I really wish I had all the recordings of myself talking to other drivers. Sometimes I honestly don't realize I am talking out loud to all the other drivers around me. The comment this morning in the car that sparked this post was catching my self after following a SLOOOWW Utah driver, saying something like, "Hey moron see me!? Im in following-the-speed-limit-ville, you should join me and stay awhile." I wondered how many "clever" things like this I have come up with in the past, and I must say am glad people don't actually hear me. Maybe I AM taking crazy pills.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

AS a Utah driver I would like to say that it's not all Utah drivers that are awful...just the one's that weren't born here and moved from out of state. ;) I feel the same way about drivers though, there are far too many dummies out there!

Kat said...

I was just talking about this exact thing with Travis! Except I'm not that good of a driver. So I'm a hypocrite.

Taylor Morgan said...

I feel this way about everything, not just driving. I think our family is the only normal ones out there, haha jk. but really! love you sister!