Thursday, September 1, 2011

Portraits


The end of April/beggining of June I was up in Utah really briefly to see some friends in a Concert (more on that later).  I am blessed to have especially beautiful friends, and so as it works out, thier kids tend to take after their likeness, so I did a couple of impromptu photo shoots. I don't get to be around them much anymore which is not ok. Here are a few of my favorites, sorry if there are a lot!

btw:
(Boy are kids squirmy, I haven't had much practice with photographing kids, but trust me, I had more blurry ones than usable.) ;)

{click to enlarge}


Garrett knows a bunch of signs now thanks to "Signing time"  (he's signing "mom" here)

 Look at that adoreable face!



 Here is the Fam!!  They are the cutest, and Emily was around 30 weeks here, and they just had their preicious little girl, Chloe last week!  She is gonna be my next target! 
I cant wait to meet her! 


Parker- What a goof. ;)


These next photos are of my dear friend McCall's son, Colin - the furrowed brow cutie.  He is so fun to be around, and he is growing so fast!  I'm so sad I am not around them either!  

{click to enlarge}









Here is McCall and the little guy.  Love them... and miss them!  (And there is a brother or sister on the way for Colin! So exciting!)




And speaking of portraits, here is one of my Mom I took a few months back when she came to Az for a visit. Isn't she absolutely lovely! 



Ok, well thats about enough of the picture overload!  Have a good week-end! I have a 4 day weekend, and I plan to enjoy it!  
xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a great job! So next time you come, let me know and I will volunteer my children!

Aunt Laurel said...

yes she is lovely. I miss her!