Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear Mom,

Happy Mothers Day!


"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor be her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts."


This quote says what I feel today, I could have written it myself if I were so articulate. Mom, I love you SO much and never feel like I say it enough, and can never repay you for all you have done for me. You are my best friend, and everything good I have in me is because of your love, encouragement, teachings, sacrifices, funloving attitude, and strength. You are the strongest woman I know, and I admire you so much. Thank you for all you have done, including all the things I will never realized you have done and sacrificed for me.
I LOVE YOU!



And Happy Mothers day to my dear Grandmothers too! I love you both dearly!!

Grandma Hartley

Grandma Head

No comments: