1. I was actually early to my 830 class today which never happens, but I love when it does because it makes me less stressed
2. Most classes I interpreted were very laid back, and easy today.
3. 3 of my classes were canceled today... which is honestly a really nice break
4. I got my hair done! **PAH** its been like, over 3 months and I basically gagged every time I looked in the mirror and saw my regrowth. It feels so good, even though it sounds vain :)
5. This is the best one!! I got my level 2 Interpreter Certification results back and when I took it, my goal was to at least pass one of the 5 components, and today I found out I passed 4 of the 5!!!!!!! Im so excited! I hope they didn't mix me up with someone else, but I quadruple checked to make sure and it seems legit! YAY!!!!
The Lord is so good to me, I can't tell you how much I truly sincerely needed a good day! He has blessed me so much, and I don't deserve it. I am so grateful He loves us no matter what. :)