Saturday, January 24, 2009

MEEEEEE

I have been tagged by Laurel, so here's my 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me...

1. When I sleep, I love being cold, and bundling up in lots of big warm blankets. I absolutely can't stand being to hot, or even normal temp when I am sleeping. 50 Degrees is Ideal.
2. When I clean, it is usually at night, I get my 2nd wind after about 11, and get this desire to deep clean everything.
3. I have the greatest desire to be creative and musical, I have 700 times more interest in creativity then I do actually have creativity. I feel like Salieri sometimes(the man who was accused of Mozarts death), but don't worry I am not gonna kill any creative-types.
4. I love photography, and while I can't afford anything related to actually being a photographer, I will someday, I already have a plan.
5. I love movies, even movies that aren't that great, if they still entertain I like 'em.
6. I love soy anything. Soy burgers, soy beans (edemame), soy milk. Too bad I'm supposed to avoid all soy products cuz of my thyroid medication. :(
7. I hate feet. Don't come near me with your feet.
8. Politics make me angry most of the time. I am interpreting a class related to this topic, and while I actually find it really interesting, I cant stand how skewed EVERY single fact becomes.
9. If I have too much to do, and feel overwhelmed, I get paralized and cant do anything because I don't know where to start. So I watch a movie.
10. I really want to be married right now. I am not all crazy about it, but its true.
11. I LOVE my job interpreting, but I never feel good enough at it.
12. I love making lists. I love writing them down, and making a detailed plan and list of things to do , or accomplish, and ticking them off. Its so fulfilling.
13. I am super self concious, hopefully not annoyingly so, but I analyze EVERYTHING people say and do and everything I say and do.
14. But.... I genuinely like people and get along with almost everyone. Even if I am totally different than someone, or they are super drama, I still will most likely sincerly enjoy being around them.
15. I am DYING to get a dog right now. I have been researching it since the summer and have narrowed it down to 2 breeds, either a puggle or a yorkie. I WILL get a dog, hopefully in the next few months.
16. I really like my hands.
17. I have recently become obsessed with saving money, and I am super excited about it. Well actually I am in the stage of paying off school debt, and then I will be saving, but I have big plans, and its SO fun.
18. I avoid hugging people most of the time because I have a fear of awkward hugs. Lemme tell you though, its a self fullfilling prophecy.
19. I despise public restrooms. This is a problem since I work over 8 hours most days, I can't avoid 'em, so I pick the ones most don't know about, or try to use it when I know everyone is in class. I don't like people listenting to me or waiting for me, thank you very much.
20. My Idol growing up was Debbie Gibson. It was the first CD I ever owned. Though I did have all the tapes of Paula Abdul, and The New Kids. (thats until they became The New 'pigs' on the Block, mmmhmmm)
21. I have moved over 20 times in my life, (and thats not including 11 times on my mission).
22. I hate moving.
23. I am not a big fan of crowds, or big parties. I am a one-on-one kinda girl. I am NOT a social butterfly.
24. Music is a big part of my life. I love music, I have a wide variety of what I like, and its probably not what you'd expect. (I still haven't accepted most forms of country though, sorry)
25. My sense of humor is important to me, I have whay you might call a "subtle yet surpirsing" sense of humor. At least I like to say that, so when you don't think I am funny I can blame your inability to pick up subtleties.

Now TAG, you're it.

7 comments:

rachel said...

Jer, I'm pretty sure that you and I are 67% exactly the same. There are only a few things on your list that don't fit me. I'm saving like mad lately too, but I want to do a super sweet trip in the summer....you want to do a Caribbean cruise with me? I bet we could get Christi to go too!!!

meddy said...

Jer, I miss you! I was reading your list and at least half were things I would write down too. I hope your doing well.

rachel said...

I have wanted to interpret cruises FOREVER!!!! Let's look into it together, that would be the coolest thing we could do this summer!

Laurel Bogar said...

I am the same way when I'm overwhelmed with things to do. I just want to play to forget about it. And I never would have thought that you get self conscious. You always seem relaxed and confident. I'm the same though. I worry about and analyze everything I say to people. And I'm so glad to know about the foot thing...I'll be sure to keep mine far far away. :)

Bray said...

I loved reading this and getting to know you better!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a list girl too! You're in Utah now right? We should get together! Reading your list we have an aweful lot in common, so we'll have lots to catch up on :)

Anonymous said...

I now see that I spelled awful wrong - I should have mentioned that in my list, really bad spelling mistakes when I type.